The Brosnan Taipan
11-piece golf package is a step up from the beginner's golf package. The 460cc titanium driver delivers more distance and forgiveness off the tee. This power is coupled with the versatility of a high performing 56-degree wedge for those delicate shots around the green. The golf package comes complete with head covers and a stylish golf bag jam-packed with features to keep you organised on the course.
Who is this Golf Package For?
This golf package is ideal for beginning golfers who have been getting better and who are looking for more power in their tee shots and more control and versatility in their short game.
- 460cc pure titanium driver delivering explosive distance off the tee.
- High-performance stainless steel fairway woods
- Oversize premium stainless steel hybrid giving you increase accuracy on those long-Iron shots
- Eight (8) premium stainless steel irons 4I - SW designed with undercut technology and true temper premium steel shafts for consistent distance on your approach shots.
- Specialty 56° sand wedge for added versatility around the greens.
- Soft-feel balanced putter with a white finish to promote more consistent putting.
- High performance engineered graphite shafts on your Driver, Fairway Woods, and hybrid clubs.
- Premium soft rubber grips for a great feel.
- Premium lightweight hi-tech cart bag with 14-hole organiser top with a 9 pocket storage system.
- Woods / Hybrids available in black and white
The Brosnan Golf Story
Denis Brosnan started out as the golf pro at Redcliffe Golf Club near Brisbane in 1967 where he gave lessons to many golfers. Among them was a promising youngster, Ian Baker-Finch. The turning point in Denis’ career came in 1977 when, after competing in the Australian Open, he decided to take on Dunlop, Slazenger, Prosimmon, and Spalding who were the golf manufacturing giants of the time. Denis had two things going for him. First, he was one of only a few golf professionals making golf clubs. Second, from his many teaching lessons, he knew exactly what the average Australian golfer needed to improve their game. Since then, Denis has run his family business with the singular view of helping the average golfer improve their enjoyment of the game. Now the second largest producer of golf equipment in Australia, Brosnan Golf remains close to its roots as a golf equipment maker for you, the amateur golfer.