TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS
It’s not one thing, it’s everything. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the fairway and then design greater speed into every detail.
Reduced crown thickness – 27% thinner than 917 fairways – allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
ACTIVE RECOIL CHANNEL 3.0
ARC 3.0 extends taller into the head producing greater face flexibility and faster ball speeds, especially low on the face.
THINNER, FASTER FACE
Refined Variable Face Thickness delivers faster ball speeds with increased forgiveness.
OPTIMIZED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION
The refined crown and face drive the CG low for higher launch and lower spin, creating a powerful combination of speed and stability.
- Dynamic forgiveness and shot control, delivering speed-tuned performance.
- Adjustable Swingweight & CG
- Taller ARC 3.0
- High Launch, Low Spin
- Traditional Shape, 175cc
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Lofts: (RH Only) 13.5º, 15º, 16.5º, 18º(RH Only)
- Available in Shafts:
- Even Flow T1100 White 65/75
- HZRDUS Smoke Black 60/70
- Kuro Kage Black Dual Core 50/55
- Tensei AV Series Blue 55/65
- Available in Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360